The program will explore:
- Legal and compliance issues related to this political election year
- Making campaign contributions
- Hosting candidates at your company or event
- Lobbying compliance and reporting
- Ethics issues
- “Pay to play”
- Federal grant disclosure obligations and federal procurement lobbying restrictions
- Cleta Mitchell, Foley & Lardner LLP
- David T. Ralston, Jr., Foley & Lardner LLP
- Robert Cohen, KPMG LLP
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. For more information, please contact Jennifer Bartz at [email protected].
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of one General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must log in to both the teleconference and LiveMeeting portions on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.