Please note that this year’s seminar will be taking place at the American Management Association Executive Conference Center in Chicago. Due to renovations, the Foley Chicago office will be unavailable.
- Late Breaking News: Has a State Legislature Invalidated the Terms of Your Distribution Contract?
- It Depends on What the Meaning of “Is” Is: Dangers of Definitions in Dealer Statutes
- Innocents Abroad: The Perils and Practicalities of International Arbitration
- Protecting IP in the Mobile Device Era
- Managing How, and Whether, Your Product Is Sold on the Internet
- Robinson-Patman Act and You: Strategies to Avoid Common RPA Pitfalls in the Distribution World
- Antitrust Stuff You Should Know About Distribution
- 10 Ways to Avoid Lawsuits With Distributors
- So This Is a Franchise — Now What?
- The Color of Money: The (Potentially) High Cost of Green Claims
- Top 10 Cases in Distribution and Franchise 2013 – 2014
- The Ethics of Breaking Bad
- Compensating Dealers for Warranty Work
- Privacy Compliance and the Growth of Big Data
- The Mobile Workplace — BYOD and Telecommuting
Two-Part Trade Secret Session
- Distribution Debates: Opposing Views of Trade Secret and Noncompete Issues Affecting Distribution Management
Three-Part U.S. Regulation Session
- Coping with U.S. Regulation of Exports and International Conduct
- Part 1 – Managing Third-Party Risk Under the FCPA
- Part 2 – Managing Third-Party Export Controls and Economic Sanctions Risk
- Part 3 – Navigating the Conflict Minerals Rules
Three-Part Dealer Termination Simulation
- Termination: You Make the Call
Roundtable Lunch Sessions (Limited Seating)
- Session 1: Issues in Dealer Terminations
- Session 2: Pricing and Antitrust Issues
- Session 3: Dealing With Troubled Dealers and Franchisees
- Session 4: International Issues
This year, you will have the choice to attend an interactive Roundtable Lunch Session. The sessions have very limited seating, so please select your session preference when completing the registration form.
Note: Location Change
We will be hosting the Seminar at the American Management Association Executive Conference Center in Chicago. It is conveniently located near O’Hare Airport and is adjacent to the Marriott O’Hare. Here are the directions.
Parking is shared with the adjacent Marriott O’Hare Hotel, and is complimentary. All attendees must validate their issued parking ticket at AMA’s Customer Service Desk the day of use.
For additional information, please contact David Puleo at [email protected] or 312.832.4507.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of five General credit(s). Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.