Featured topics will include:
- Receivership Roundup — The Liquidators Speak
- How Do Your Runoff Operations Measure Up?
- What is the AIRROC Dispute Resolution Procedure (DRP) and How Can It Be Applied to My Dispute?
- AIRROC DRP and Single Person Panel Arbitrations: Success Stories
- Roundtable Discussion on How to Make Audits More Effective
The full day event includes breakfast, lunch, and a networking reception and will feature speakers from Alvarez & Marshal; Butler Rubin Saltarelli & Boyd LLP; Cantilo, Cantilo & Bennett LLP; Catalina U.S. Companies; CNA; Cranmore; The Hartford; Insurance Regulatory Consulting Group; Locke Lord LLP; Munich Re; Odyssey Re; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Reliance Insurance Co.; Stillman Arbitrations; and Swiss Re.
To register, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact John Vicars at [email protected] or 312.832.5122.
Neal J. Moglin is the Foley attorney responsible for this event.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately 8 weeks after the program via email.