The Ambulatory M&A Advisor will host a complimentary webinar, featuring Partner and health care business lawyer Roger Strode titled, “Healthcare Transaction Structuring with Private Equity” on Thursday, April 27, 2017 starting at 12:30 p.m.
Learn from the leading experts about the Private Equity industry and the way it functions in the world of health care M&A transactions.
Strode will be part of a knowledgeable panel on the topic and will be joined by Aaron Handler, Co-Founder and Partner at Elm Creek Partners and Joshua Kaye, Managing Partner at DLA Piper.
Some of the topic issues that the panelists will discuss include:
- An understanding of Private Equity
- Typical targets in healthcare for Private Equity groups
- Deal terms that Private Equity seeks in a transaction
- When a potential owner could look for a partner in Private Equity
- Changes that Private Equity groups seek post-closing
There will also be several other speaking points on the topic that the panelists will address to the attending audience.
Space for this exclusive presentation is limited and time is running out to register here for this free event.