Partner Chris Donovan, Co-Chair of the firm’s Health Care Industry Team, will be moderating the “AI’s Expansion Across the Health Landscape” webinar during the HLTH Matters GoLIVE Webinar Series on Thursday, September 10, at 1:00 p.m. ET. Propelled by the COVID crisis, Artificial Intelligence (AI) continues to expand its application into more clinical areas across the healthcare delivery and payment landscape. As AI becomes more integrated in actual care delivery; practitioners, vendors and health plans are assessing what role AI actually plays in treatment regimes, whether AI is a diagnostic tool that should be FDA regulated and whether patient disclosure or even patient consent should be required where AI is in use.
AI has forever changed the way clinicians practice, how patients interact with the health system and how disease is detected and diagnosed, to name a few. So if the sky’s the limit for applications of AI in health, how do you target what solutions will work best for your organization and the right timeline for deployment?
Main Takeaways from this webinar include:
- Discuss plan, provider, and tech perspectives on where AI’s development stands today in health
- Identify where the opportunities for growth are in the post-COVID environment
- Hear challenges on the operational and regulatory side to AI implementation
- Review use cases of where AI is making a big impact
Chris will be joined by the following panelists:
- Ashima Gupta, Director, Global Healthcare Solutions, Google Cloud
- John Halamka, President, Mayo Clinic Platform, Mayo Clinic
- Sanji Fernando, Vice President, OEA Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, Optum