Please join us at Foley’s Government Contracts Annual Update on Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
To register, please click here.
Topics will include:
A Contractor’s Toolkit for Addressing the Cost and Schedule Impacts of Inflation, Supply Chain Issues, and COVID-19
- A refresher on the process for requesting cost and schedule adjustments, including requests for equitable adjustments (REAs) and claims
- Methods for seeking REAs caused by inflation and supply chain issues
- Case studies of contractors seeking relief from COVID-19-related cost and schedule impacts
Recent Updates and Trends in Domestic Sourcing
- New Rules for Federally Funded Infrastructure Projects
- Made In America Office Initiatives
- The Future of the Buy American Act
Geopolitical Compliance Risks for Government Contractors
- Geopolitical developments and compliance best practices
- International sanction updates
- Best practices for ITAR and export control compliance programs in light of recent developments
Recent Changes to SBA Regulations Impact Large & Small Businesses
- A summary of the SBA Regulations and Programs
- Changes to the method of calculating eligibility for small business status
- New past performance requirements impacting both large and small businesses
Other Regulatory Updates and Top 10 Issues Impacting Federal Government Contractors
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. ET – Registration/Continental Breakfast (in-person only)
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET – Seminar (in-person and virtual)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET – Networking Lunch (in-person only)
Applications for accreditation will be submitted after the program to all applicable MCLE jurisdictions in the amount of 3.50 credit hours (50-minute hour) and 3.0 credit hours (60-minute hour). Foley & Lardner is an approved MCLE provider in California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, and Texas. For purposes of New York CLE credit, this program is appropriate for newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately eight weeks after the web conference via email.
In-person attendee instructions:
To be eligible for CLE credit, fully complete and sign the CLE Attendance Form provided on-site and return it to the registration table before you leave the program. Be sure to indicate your sign-in and sign-out times on this form as well, regardless of whether you arrive late, leave early, or attend the full duration of the program.
Important Information for New York / New Jersey Attorneys: Per recent New York State Bar requirements, when you return your completed CLE Attendance Form to the registration table upon leaving the program, you must also have Foley staff review and initial your form to verify your attendance.
Remote attendee instructions:
To be eligible for CLE credit, you will need to be logged into the Microsoft Teams meeting for the full duration of the live event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Your first and last names must also be entered upon joining the meeting and displayed throughout the program. Additionally, you will need to complete and return the Attorney Affirmation Form that will be made available.