Hosted at Foley & Lardner LLP’s San Francisco office, the annual ABA Science & Technology Law Section’s Information Security Committee Pre-RSA Conference Meeting covers what’s top of mind for today’s information security professionals. Join us for an overview of the changing threat landscape and what we can do to protect ourselves, our clients, the industry, and the world.
During this meeting, presenters and attendees will address the changes happening in the information security industry and how to stay ahead of it all. Hoping to spark ideas and insights, pressing topics for discussion include:
- Current state of privacy laws and challenges with multi-jurisdictional compliance
- Social Media: Section 230, common carrier privileges, and protected speech update
- Time to revisit the classification system?
- Executive Order l2333 – United States intelligence activities
- National Security Act of 1947
- The ICT supply chain, trust, the new due diligence
- Legal challenges in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the law (ChatGPT Lab)
- Ukraine and the law of cyber war
- Annual Aldrich case law class
As Co-chair of the Information Security Committee Section of Science and Technology Law within the American Bar Association, Steven Millendorf (Partner, San Diego) is pleased to lead this annual discussion on the trending topics to be on the lookout for at RSA.
Click here to learn more and register to attend.