As part of the 2023 ACC Annual Meeting, Aaron Tantleff (Partner, Chicago) will be joining the panel Simulated Targeted Ransomware Attack presented by the Health Law and IT, Privacy & eCommerce Networks. This panel is part of the Data Privacy & Security, Evolving Legal Landscape, Health Law, Technology learning path of the meeting.
Cybersecurity attacks happen at velocity speed. Companies need to stay informed about the latest threats, how attackers work, and reliable options for prevention, detection, and remediation. This session will present participants with a hypothetical ransomware attack and give them the power to vote on how to proceed. Every decision has the potential to change what happens next.
- Angela Atkinson, Assistant General Counsel, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Robert Jett, Global Data Privacy Officer, Bunge
- Elimu Kajunju, Head of Health Information Privacy, Google Inc.
- Stephanie Lambert, Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, NetScout Systems, Inc.
- Sara Partida, Chief Privacy and Technology Counsel, Wynn Resorts
- AaronTantleff, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Angela Whiteside Smith, Senior Corporate Counsel, Veradigm, Inc.
- Aihong Yu, VP, Chief Privacy Counsel, CDK Global, LLC