The New England Alliance Winter Conference & Annual Meeting
Foley Attorneys Larry Vernaglia, Allie Shalom, Jessa Boubker, Katharine Beattie, Olivia King, and Stephanie Schwartz will be presenting at the New England Alliance’s Winter Conference and Annual Meeting on January 12-14, 2022.
The New England Alliance supports long term care administrators and other professionals through quality education, networking, and social events.
Their seminar, entitled “Legal Update: Healthcare Employment Law,” will cover the following sub-topics, each of which was presented by one of the attending Foley attorneys:
- “Managing Medicare & Medicaid Overpayments” – Larry Vernaglia
- “Thinking About Selling your Facility? What to Expect During a Long Term Care Facility Transaction” – Allie Shalom
- “Increased Oversight in Nursing Homes & Changes to COVID-19 Survey Activities” – Jessa Boubker
- “Human Resources Crystal Ball – Predicting & Previewing Employment Law Trends for 2022” – Katharine Beattie
- “COVID-19 Relief Funds & Waivers: How to Avoid Noncompliance & What to Expect as Waivers Expire” – Olivia King
- “Contracting with Health Care IT Vendors: The Legal Risks” – Stephanie Schwartz