Founded in 1842, Foley’s Milwaukee office is the firm’s founding, and largest office.
The Milwaukee office counts nearly 300 lawyers and legal professionals offering comprehensive legal services to a broad range of clients in a variety of industries in local, national and international matters. We take pride in the depth of our client relationships, with some dating back more than a century.
The Milwaukee office offers legal services that are national in scope and reflect the firm’s strength in areas including manufacturing, transactions and securities, litigation, intellectual property, cyber security, sports law, public finance, labor and employment, real estate, environmental, tax, estate planning, employee benefits, insurance and reinsurance, health care, energy and food and beverage.
In addition to our strong commitment to client service, our Milwaukee attorneys and legal professionals are dedicated to the community we live in, and provide pro bono legal services, and board support to dozens of organizations that work to strengthen our community, including:
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Centro Legal
- Children’s Wisconsin
- First Stage
- Florentine Opera Company
- Greater Milwaukee Committee
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Hunger Task Force
- Junior Achievement
- Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Ballet
- Milwaukee Jewish Federation
- Milwaukee Justice Center
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Milwaukee Urban League
- Skylight Music Theatre
- Sojourner Family Peace Center
- United Way Performing Arts Fund
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse
- Zoological Society of Milwaukee County.