Foley attorneys combine a background in environmental sciences and a knowledge of complex environmental regulation with practical experience in negotiation, and, if necessary, trial advocacy skills. We provide creative solutions to address your environmental litigation needs.
We work with you to understand your goals and design practical, cost-effective approaches to achieve the best possible outcome for you. We find ways to avoid or resolve litigation, but when disputes arise for which no reasonable alternative is available, we will vigorously fight for you and bring many years of experience before regulatory agencies, and federal and state courts.
Our record of success with litigation of disputes relating to environmental issues, includes experience in the following:
- Compliance and enforcement actions by federal and state regulatory agencies
- Administrative regulatory disputes and appeals
- Claims for remediation and cost recovery under CERCLA, RCRA and other statutory schemes
- Indemnity and other contractual disputes relating to environmental matters
- Criminal and quasi-criminal enforcement proceedings