Residential, Condominium, and Resort
Foley’s Real Estate attorneys provide comprehensive counsel to residential, multifamily, and hospitality, resort, golf, and luxury housing development projects throughout the country. With extensive experience representing developers before local, regional, and state agencies, our attorneys can assist in matters concerning zoning, land use, impact fees; transportation; and infrastructure requirements, as well as financing and other development-related issues. Having negotiated the approval of hundreds of developments of regional impact, our attorneys’ depth of experience with every facet of the project’s life cycle positions us to help you build, fund, and protect your projects.
We can help you with the following:
- Create sophisticated planned unit development documentation, including the master declaration, protective covenants, conditions, and restrictions for the project, neighborhood declarations for particular sections of the project, and the articles and bylaws of homeowner associations
- Secure construction loans and other financing
- Transact project sales and acquisitions
- Develop and redevelop multimillion-dollar apartments and condominiums, including those with tax-exempt bond financing and taxable notes
- Develop low-income housing, mixed-use projects, and multi-tiered financing projects, and golf and resort communities