Please join us on Thursday, April 23, 2015, for the Forum’s first interactive conference, featuring experts from the Great Lakes National Program Office, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, the Milwaukee Inner Harbor Initiative, and other notable AOC restoration leaders.
Using the experience from successful implementation of the GLRI, this conference will focus on:
- Great Lakes Legacy Act — How it works and best practices for implementation using Milwaukee AOC to illustrate challenges and opportunities for integrated solutions
- Partnering to achieve GLRI success — WDNR and private partners
- Innovative betterment approaches
Attendees will include Wisconsin AOCs stakeholders, with a focus on the Milwaukee Estuary AOC.
- Marc Tuchman, Great Lakes Legacy Program Manager, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Great Lakes National Program Office
- Brian F. Bartoszek, Manager – Remediation and Solid Waste, Integrys Business Support, LLC
- Stephen G. Galarneau, Director, Office of the Great Lakes & Contaminated Sediment Unit – Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Dave Misky, Assistant Executive Director, Redevelopment Authority of the City of Milwaukee (RACM)
- Richard G. Fox, Vice President and Principal Scientist, Natural Resource Technology, Inc.
- Mark A. Thimke, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP