Foley is pleased to be a Bronze Sponsor of Information Management Network's (IMN) Summit on Real Estate M&A, Private Equity & Reit Privatization taking place September 19 – 20, 2007 at the Marriott Marquis in New York, NY.
Sven Riethmueller participated on a panel titled “Small/Mid-Sized Companies: The Acquisition Perspective.” Steve Burr, Jim Mondani and Chris Rabil also attended the event.
Topics at this conference included:
- Macro Overview: Is It The End Of The Public REIT Era And The Beginning Of The Private Era?
- Private Equity Players’ Roundtable
- Joint Bids/Club Deals And Equity Bridges
- Tax Structuring, Strategy, Protection Agreements & Other Real-Time Issues
- Negotiations: What Are The Main Issues To Resolve?
- Evaluating M&A Activity In Non-Traded, Private REITs
- Comparing Mergers By Company Structure: Listed REITs; Operating Companies; Private Companies And Non-exchange Traded REITs
- Disclosure Matters And Other SEC Considerations
- The REIT/Operating Company President/C-Level Executive Panel
- Financing The Merger: The Long & The Short (Debt) Of Today’s Market
- Equity Office Case Study: What Went On Below The Radar
- Getting A Thumbs-Up On Your Deal: The Analysts’ Panel
- REIT Privatization & Public To Private Transactions: Will The REIT Privatization Trend Continue?
- Stock Vs. Property Deals: Comparing Buying Company Vs. Portfolio Of Properties Vs. Joint Venture
- Hotel Merger Activity Update
- Limited Partner Concerns: The Ins & Outs
- Small/Mid-Sized Companies: The Acquisition Perspective
For more information, please contact Elie Harris at email@example.com.