CLHE is publishing a new book “Protecting Personally Identifiable Information: A Guide for College and University Administrators.”
Mr. McLaughlin, the lead author and co-editor of the book, will be covering critical information institutions need to know, including:
- What are the sources of data breaches on campuses?
- How much do data breaches cost institutions and students?
- What is the impact of identity theft?
- What are some case studies that highlight the data breach problem?
- What practical steps can institutions take to protect personally identifiable information?
- What types of risk assessments should institutions conduct?
- Plus much more!
For more information, please click here.