Key Reasons You Should Attend
- Join more than 100 corporate IP and business executives for interactive discussions
- Exchange insights with your peers and leave with strategies and protocols that can be implemented
- Earn 6.5 CLE credits
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- Models for Innovation – A View From the Trenches
- Topics to Consider When Your Company Friends Social Media
- Wireless Delivery and IP Issues in the Cloud
- Managing the New Face of IP
- From a Judge's Perspective: Handling IP Cases From Discovery to Settlement/Trial
Featuring a fireside chat with Richard Rainey, Executive Counsel, IP Litigation, General Electric, on managing global IP litigation.
- Aesthetic Functionality – Practical Considerations for IP Owners
- AIA Update and Implementation of New Strategies
- Sharon R. Barner, Vice President and General Counsel, Cummins Inc.
- Michael Bishop, General Counsel, AT&T Intellectual Property Corp.
- James G. Coplit, Senior Counsel – Intellectual Property/Information Technology, MetLife, Inc.
- Kevin Cranman, General Counsel, Ericsson Television Inc.
- Alyssa Harvey Dawson, Vice President Legal – Global IP, Harman International
- Randall W. Fieldhack, Assistant General Counsel, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Ted Gizewski, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft Corporation
- Scott Hackwelder, Corporate Counsel – IP, Cummins, Inc.
- Clinton Hallman, Chief Counsel, Patents, Kraft Foods Group
- Fawn M. Horvath, Senior Counsel, Macy’s, Inc.
- Karen Gale Kaiser, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Ingredion
- Linda L. Kleinman, Esq., Deputy General Counsel, Southeast Toyota Finance
- Kristen S. Knecht, Assistant General Counsel Trademarks, Nike, Inc.
- Elana Matt, Senior Corporate Counsel – Patent Litigation, T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Carol Morita, Associate General Counsel, Jim Beam Brands Co.
- Nicole Morris, Patent Counsel, The Coca-Cola Company
- Laura Protzmann, Senior Counsel – Marketing, Unilever United States, Inc.
- Richard Rainey, Executive Counsel, IP Litigation, General Electric
- Jeremy Roe, Associate General Counsel, Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC
- Renee Rymarz, Senior Counsel, Patents, Kraft Foods Group
- Melissa Scanlan, Director of Business and Corporate Litigation, T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Vanessa J. Cooper Soman, Vice President and Associate Counsel, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
- David Strauss, Vice President – Head Marketing Group Counsel and Head IP Counsel, Experian
- Tricia McDermott Thompkins, Chief Intellectual Property and Licensing Counsel, Perry Ellis International, Inc.
- Julius Towers, Chief Home Care and Hill's Trademark Counsel, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Ernest Tucket, General Counsel, DuPont Canada
- Wilson White, Litigation Counsel, Google, Inc.
- Scott D. Anderson, Partner, Mechanical & Electromechanical Technologies Practice
- Pavan K. Agarwal, Chair, IP Department
- Andrew Baum, Partner, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice
- Gina A. Bibby, Associate, IP Litigation Practice
- Courtenay C. Brinckerhoff, Partner, Chemical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Practice
- James C. Chapman, Partner, Private Equity & Venture Capital Practice
- Ary Chang, Associate, IP Litigation Practice
- James C. De Vellis, Senior Counsel, Electronics Practice
- Jeanne M. Gills, Vice Chair, IP Department and Conference Co-Chair
- Linda E.B. Hansen, Partner, IP Litigation Practice
- Michael R. Houston, Senior Counsel, IP Litigation Practice
- Toni Y. Hickey, Senior Counsel, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice
- Matthew A. Karlyn, Partner, Information Technology & Outsourcing Practice
- Mark Kassel, Chair, Chemical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Practice and Conference Co-Chair
- Debra A. Lange, Associate, IP Litigation Practice
- John D. Lanza, Partner, Electronics Practice
- Richard J. McKenna, Partner, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice
- Jonathan E. Moskin, Partner, IP Litigation Practice and Conference Co-Chair
- Britton Payne, Associate, IP Litigation Practice
- Matthew A. Smith, Partner, IP Litigation Practice
- Aaron K. Tantleff, Senior Counsel, Information Technology & Outsourcing Practice
- Kelly M. Weiner, Associate, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice
- Robert S. Weisbein, Partner, IP Litigation Practice
This conference is complimentary for in-house counsel guests of Foley, but advanced registration is required.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 6.5 General credits. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.