Foley invites you to our breakfast program, Drive Forward: The Future of Telematics, which is held in conjunction with the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Thriving on innovation, the automotive industry is continually called upon to deliver components and technologies that enhance the interconnectivity of vehicles. Telematics not only applies to technology that enables automobiles to run, now they will be asked to interface with satellites, mobile devices, and beyond.
Join us for a robust discussion on technology advancements, trends, and strategies regarding the future of telematics. The industry leaders on our panel will provide their unique perspectives and take questions on vehicle connectivity.
Our speakers will explore:
- Issues surrounding lag time between innovation and mass production
- Consumer-driven demands on OEMs for more infotainment-related technology
- Fully connected “smart” cars and multi-modal synergies as a major target of future expansion for manufacturers
- Autonomous technology and its potential to address driver-distraction concerns
We hope you will attend our complimentary breakfast program before heading over to Industry Day at the Detroit Auto Show.
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Telematics & Infotainment, Kia Motors America
- Nigel Francis, Vice President, Corporate Planning, American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Chanley Howell, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jay O. Rothman, Chairman and CEO, Foley & Lardner LLP