Megan Fouse is an associate and business law attorney with Foley & Lardner LLP. She is based in the Boston office where she is a member of the Transaction Practice Group.
Prior to joining Foley, Megan was an associate for another firm where she participated in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Brook & Whittle Limited (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its simultaneous acquisitions of Wizard Labels LLC and the assets of Innovative Labeling Solutions, Inc. and in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Tri Print LLC
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $1.1 billion take-private acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited and in its sale of Seven Seas Water Corporation
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Emory University (B.A., 2013)