The New Way — Accomplishing More With Less: The program will begin with a case study based on a technology start-up organized in late 2009, and contrast the organization and strategy of this company with the traditional start-up model that prevailed in the early and mid 2000s.
New Opportunities and Challenges: Panelists will discuss new strategies necessary to achieve funding required for start-up and growth as well as the market sectors that hold out the most promise for successful new companies.
Post-Funding Efforts: Even after achieving the difficult task of obtaining seed and growth capital, significant challenges to accomplishing product development and growth remain. Key strategies for addressing these challenges include:
- Co-development and other collaborative arrangements with customers
- Strategies for making the legislative and regulatory environment work for you
- Ronald S. Eppen, Moderator, Foley Private Equity & Venture Capital Partner
- Martin (Marty) Walsh II, Senior Vice President, The Liberty Square Group
- John Mucci, serial entrepreneur (tentative)
Surviving and Thriving: Strategies for Growth-Stage Companies in the New Economic Order is part of the Foley Executive Briefing Series. Learn more about programs in the series at Foley.com/FEBS.