- Best practices to prepare your organizations for inevitable crises
- The key resources and personal relationships you need to establish before any crisis situation
- Developing plans and procedures to identify and correct problems quickly and quietly
- Managing the media to minimize damage and ensure you control the story
- Governmental relations and lobbying
- Lessons learned from previous incidents
- Practical action plans to implement if and when a crisis occurs
27 March 2024 Events
Independent Contractor and Joint Employer Challenges — the New Rules from the NLRB and DOL
Employers and businesses are faced with new challenges regarding Joint Employer and Independent Contractor focus and rule changes.
07 March 2024 Events
Federal and Florida Restrictions on Physician Referrals
29 February 2024 Innovative Technology Insights
Innovation in Biotech and AI
Nikhil Pradhan, senior counsel in Foley & Lardner’s IP department, discusses the outlook for innovation in biotech and AI.