CLHE is publishing a new book “Protecting Personally Identifiable Information: A Guide for College and University Administrators.”
Mr. McLaughlin, the lead author and co-editor of the book, will be covering critical information institutions need to know, including:
- What makes the SSN such a unique ID?
- What types of state restrictions exist on the use of SSNs?
- How does the Family Policy Compliance Office view the use of SSNs?
- What do states require when it comes to addressing data breaches?
- What steps do institutions need to take in order to comply with state breach notification laws?
Plus much more!
For more information please click here.