Our third annual summit features a keynote address by NLRB Member Harry I. Johnson III. Mr. Johnson was sworn in on August 12, 2013 for a term that expires on August 27, 2015. Prior to his term with the NLRB, Mr. Johnson had nearly 20 years of experience representing management on labor and employment issues.
- The Honorable Stephen Murphy III, Judge, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Steve Dollear, Assistant United States Attorney, Northern District of Illinois
- Caroline Kaeb, Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Northwestern University Law School
- Dennis A. Cardoza, Co-Chair, Federal Public Affairs Practice, Foley, and former California Congressman
- Erika E. Alba, Director, Public Affairs, Foley, and former Chief of Staff, Assembly Minority Leader, California State Legislature
A limited agenda of topics that will be covered during the summit are:
- 2014 Employment Law Developments Year in Review
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Noncompetes: Why, When and How to Update Them
- The Expanding Universe of ADA Accommodations
- NLRB Comes to Non-Union Workplaces
- Thoughts on Workplace Policies
- Political Point/Counterpoint
This full-day program is designed for corporate counsel, senior level human resources management and professionals, other employment law decision makers, business owners, and government contractors.
There is no cost to attend this seminar, but space is limited and advance registration is required.
CLE and HRCI Credit
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE and HRCI credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of two General credits. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.
For more information, please contact Katie Egan at [email protected].