Please join us on Tuesday, September 22nd at 9:00 a.m. CT for Foley’s Family Office Webinar Series: Investing in a Professional Sports Team. During this presentation, Steve Greenberg, Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC, and Kevin Schulz, Co-Chair of Foley’s Sports & Entertainment Group, will discuss and provide advice on the topics listed below.
- Overview of the sale process and timeline
- League regulations and factors unique to sports deals
- Valuation, including key metrics
- Differences between a control transaction and minority investment
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
Steve possesses extensive industry knowledge garnered through numerous years in the sports industry, including as former Deputy Commissioner of Major League Baseball. Kevin’s practice includes acquisitions and sales of controlling and minority interests in professional sports teams, as well as commercial transactions in the sports industry, including media rights deals, naming rights and other sponsorship deals. You can find the official invitation and register for this webinar here