Our webinar on Tuesday, November 10 covered the following topics:
- Key Updates for Federal Government Contractors and Small Business Concerns
- Handling COVID Cost Impacts
- Paycheck Protection Program and Loan Forgiveness
- Executive Order Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping
- New Requirements Impacting Supply Chain Management
- Cybersecurity Best Practices Overview for DoD Contractors
- Understanding Existing Requirements Under DFARS Clauses
- Upcoming Deadline for Self-Assessments
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Global Threats and Government Enforcement Trends
- Managing the Overlap Between Supply Chain and National Security Risks
- Understanding New Restrictions on Technology Transfers to China, Russia, and Venezuela
- Addressing Heightened Government Scrutiny for Foreign Investments in the U.S. Defense Industrial Base
- Mitigating “Threat Convergence” Across Cybersecurity, National Security, and Government Contracting
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for 2.0 California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California.
This program is appropriate for experienced New York attorneys only.
Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately 8 weeks after the conference via email.