Eleven Attorneys Ranked by Massachusetts Super Lawyers.
Foley announced that three partners, four senior counsel and four associates have been named 2007 Massachusetts “Rising Stars” by Law & Politics Media, Inc.
Rising Stars names the top young lawyers in Massachusetts as chosen by Massachusetts Super Lawyers and through the independent research of Law and Politics Media, Inc. The final list features the top 2.5 percent of Massachusetts attorneys in more than 60 areas of practice. The list will be published in the May 2007 issue of Massachusetts Super Lawyers/Rising Stars and in a special section in the 2007 issue of Boston Magazine.
The Foley attorneys named and their primary practices as classified by Law & Politics are:
- Claire Bishop Abely, associate, business litigation;
- James F. Ewing, senior counsel, intellectual property;
- Carrie J. Fletcher, senior counsel, commercial litigation;
- John M. Garvey, partner, intellectual property;
- Laura E. Gibbs, associate, family law;
- Heather C. Krauss, associate, labor & employment;
- Edouard C. LeFevre, partner, securities and corporate finance;
- Christopher Novello, senior counsel, labor & employment;
- Stephen D. Riden, senior counsel, business litigation;
- Jeffrey M. Rosin, partner, labor & employment; and
- Erica Templeton Spencer, associate, business litigation.
Foley & Lardner LLP provides the full range of corporate legal counsel. Our attorneys understand today’s most complex business issues, including corporate governance, securities enforcement, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property counseling and litigation, outsourcing and information technology, labor and employment, and tax. The firm offers total solutions in the automotive, emerging technologies, energy, entertainment and media, financial services, food, golf and resort services, insurance, health care, life sciences, nanotechnology, and sports industries.