Jaylin Taff tactfully guides companies in mergers, acquisitions, and a range of transactional matters across various industries. Jaylin is a business lawyer in the firm’s Transactions Practice Group.
While in law school, Jaylin served as a student attorney for the Estate Planning Clinic at South Texas College of Law Houston.
Awards and Recognition
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Texas Pretrial Procedure
- Recipient, John F. Ensle Award in Evidence
- Recipient, Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Champion, Spurgeon Bell Moot Court Competition
- Langdell Scholar, Federal Income Taxation