Foley Partner Brett Ludwig will be moderating a session called "Structuring Claims Provisions on Right to Associate, Access to Records and Confidentiality" at the American Conference Institute's Third National Forum on Reinsurance Agreements. The conference will take place from March 13-14, 2007 at the Flatotel Hotel in New York City.
The session will focus on:
- Determining who should have access to records
- Key language that addresses access to specific types of records
- Recognizing when privilege is an issue
- Which circumstances should trigger a denial of access - and how to articulate them in an agreement
- Utilizing sunset provisions in your records clause
- Ensuring your agreement reflects your intent regarding a right to associate