Foley Partner Paul Broude participates as a presenter in a Web Conference on deal terms hosted by Dow Jones VentureSource titled, Playing Defense: Strategies for Negotiating Venture Deal Terms in 2009 on June 18.
Discussion topic highlights include:
- Picking the right time to raise venture capital
- Choosing rock-solid investors
- Finding a fair valuation in an uncertain market
- Repairing broken syndicates
- How to deal with troublesome terms, including:
- Liquidation preferences
- Creative ways companies are finding financing outside of venture
For more information, please visit the Dow Jones Web site.