While IP decision makers are striving to bring clarity and incorporate the implications into their day-to-day IP management, the urgency to protect business interests escalates.
Foley invites you to our ninth annual complimentary IP conference, designed as a thought leadership forum for IP, legal, and business leaders on IP development, protection, litigation, and transactions.
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- Global IP Enforcement — When and Where to Act
- Trade Secrets — Protecting and Enforcing What Matters Most
- GC Panel — IP Strategies That Propel the Company's Business
- Strategic Use of Post-Grant Challenges at the USPTO
- Views From the Bench — Federal District Court Judges Discuss IP Cases and Local Rules and Practice
- Mountains Versus Molehills — Right-Sizing the Approach in Defending Against NPE Claims
- Smarter Integration of AIA Into Your Patent Practice
- Frontiers of Marketing and Promotion: Business and IP Risks
This conference is complimentary for in-house counsel guests of Foley, but advanced registration is required. For more information, please contact Jennifer Hoganson at email@example.com.
Confirmed Speakers to Date
- Bonita Lewis Bell, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Terex Corporation
- Sara B. Blotner, Director and Associate General Counsel - O&T and IP Law Group, Citigroup Inc.
- Nadeem Bridi, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
- Denise R. Cade, Senior VP, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer, Suncoke Energy, Inc.
- Chief Judge Ruben Castillo, U.S. District Court for the N.D. Illinois
- Theresa Conduah, Counsel — Intellectual Property, United Airlines, Inc.
- Christopher Gerardi, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Matthew Golden, Chief Counsel, Global Patents, Mondelez International
- Toni Hickey, Senior Counsel, Global IP Transactions & Strategy at Cummins, Inc.
- Judge Faith Hochberg, U.S. District Court for New Jersey
- Blythe Holden, General Counsel, Shopzilla, Inc.
- Karen Kaiser, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Ingredion Inc.
- Stephen F. Kampmeier, Senior Counsel, Intel Corporation
- Lawrence E. Lycke, Patent Counsel, Physio-Control, Inc.
- Lauren Mandell, Senior Counsel, Sun Products Corporation
- Duane C. Marks, Patent Counsel, Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Matthew Miller, Deputy General Counsel, Groupon Inc.
- Jennifer Millones, Special Counsel — Intellectual Property, Diageo North America Inc.
- C. Edward Polk, Jr., Chief Litigation Officer, Exela Pharma Sciences, LLC
- Kieran Power, Global IP Manager, Aristocrat Technologies, Inc.
- Paul Rodriguez, VP, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company
- Kent Rose, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Administrative Officer, Beam Inc.
- Susan M. Rosenfeld, Associate General Counsel – Intellectual Property, PVH Corp.
- Dan J. Sepanik, Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property, Freudenberg North America
- Michael Shpizner, Vice President and General Counsel, Fujitsu America, Inc.
- Heather Steinmeyer, Senior Associate General Counsel — Intellectual Property, WellPoint, Inc.
- Meghan Quigley Toner, Senior IP Attorney, UTC Climate, Controls & Security
- Marlan D. Walker, Corporate and Intellectual Property Counsel, TherapeuticsMD
- Robert S. Weisbein, Partner, IP Litigation Practice
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 7.0 General credits. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.