At the same time, these new platforms and technologies present new branding and advertising challenges that require immediate analysis.
This inaugural conference, Digital Media — The Challenges of Managing Multi-Platform Legal Issues, will be a forum where in-house counsel can address issues related to:
- Best practices for branding and advertising
- Privacy and data security
- Enforcement in the digital space
- Dan Bollin, VP, Strategy Director, Publicis Kaplan Thaler
- Dawn Atlas, Vice President Enforcement and Assistant General Counsel, Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Heather Dahill, Director, North America Marketing, Digital Partnerships and Branded Content & Chief Operating Officer - Women & Co., Citigroup Inc.
- Susan Goodhue, Senior Director, Legal, LinkedIn
- Gillian Lusins, Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property Counsel, NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- Jane Pollack, Director, Associate General Counsel, Citigroup Inc.
- Michael Sapherstein, Assistant Chief Counsel, Marvel Entertainment, LLC
- Charulata Shah, Assistant General Counsel, Health Care Service Corporation (Blue Cross Blue Shield IL, MT, NM, TX, OK)
- David Strauss, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Jeffrey Greene, Partner and Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Mark Diliberti, Partner and Vice Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Sara Blotner, Associate General Counsel, O&T and IP Law Group, Citigroup Inc.
- Stacey Berg Keller, Assistant General Counsel, O&T & IP Law Group, Citigroup Inc.
- Sofia Rahman, Associate General Counsel, Social Media, Citigroup Inc.
- Katherine Califa, Associate, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jami Gekas, Partner, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Chanley Howell, Partner, Privacy, Security & Information Management Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jonathan Moskin, Partner, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Peter Sanborn, Associate, Privacy, Security & Information Management Practice
- Tricia Schulz, Senior Counsel, Trademark, Copyright & Advertising Practice, Foley & Lardner LLP
This program is a chance for in-house counsel to share their collective wisdom regarding the legal, business, and practical challenges they face when handling their companies’ social media and mobile application matters.
This conference is complimentary for in-house counsel guests, but advanced registration is required. For additional information, please contact Sivan Galinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider.