Co-hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel of Central Florida, this Summit will feature topics that include:
- Can You Prevent a Smoking Gun Email Before Litigation?
- Your eDiscovery Obligations: Using Technology to Help You Keep Tabs on Costs
- Big Data Privacy Issues and Practices
- View From the Inside: In-House Counsel’s Dual Role as Business and Legal Advisor
- Quantitative Case Assessment
- Accurate Litigation Budgeting and When to Use Alternative Billing
- Critical Ethical Issues: How to Avoid Sleepless Nights
1:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- Session 1: Uncle Sam Just Served My Company With a Subpoena: What Do I Do Now?
- Session 2: Fending-Off Consumer Class Actions: Trends and Litigation Strategies
- Session 3: What to Keep in Mind When Building Your FCPA Compliance Program
- Session 4: Is That OUR Company in the News? Public Policy Strategies
1:40 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- Session 5: The Latest Legal Developments in Labor and Employment
- Session 6: Defending Preference, Fraudulent Transfer and Other Bankruptcy Claims
- Session 7: Litigation Involving Former Employees Hired by a Competitor: Strategies for Bringing and Avoiding Suit
- Session 8: What’s on Your Mind? Q&A Discussion
You have the opportunity to attend one breakout session in each of the time periods — 1:00 p.m. and 1:40 p.m. The sessions have very limited seating, so please select your breakout preferences when registering.
There is no cost to attend this program, but pre-registration is required.
Complimentary parking is available at The Citrus Center parking garage.
If you have any questions, please contact Brook Radford at email@example.com.