Rachael Mozelewski is an associate in Foley Gardere’s Dallas office. She is a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice.
Rachael’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, control and minority equity investments, and general corporate matters. Her client representation includes publicly traded and privately held companies, private equity and mezzanine funds, as well as small business investment companies.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law (2017)
- Senior Articles Editor, Science & Technology Law Review
- Teacher’s Assistant, Legal Research and Writing
- Lord Chief Baron, The Barristers
- Business Certificate, SMU Cox School of Business (2015)
- B.A., with honors, University of Texas at Austin (2013)
- Member & Event Coordinator, Evolve Community Crew
- Volunteer, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center
- Member, Texas Wall Street Women