UBIC hosted The New Decade of Doing Business in the United States: Issues Involving Intellectual Property, M&A and White Collar Crime. Foley attorneys presented on the following topics:
- Changes in patent litigation and new strategies for potential and current infringement litigation
- Investigations into allegations of violations of United States intellectual property rights conducted by the US ITC
- Strategies and techniques on the M&A transaction process in the United States
- US Energy policies and laws in connection with the benefits, protections
- The Foreign Corrupt Practice Act, recent trends, and applicable enforcement actions
- US approach to performing internal investigations
23 February 2024 Foley Career Perspectives
Foley Black History Month Program: The Sum of Us with Heather McGhee
In celebration of Black History Month, Foley & Lardner hosted a firmwide virtual program on February 22 featuring Heather McGhee, an educator, public policy leader, and New York Times best-selling author of The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together.
15 April 2024 Events
Let’s Talk Compliance & Cocktails
Concurrent with the Health Care Compliance Association's 28th Annual Compliance Institute and the American Health Law Association's Health Care Transactions Conference, Foley & Lardner and PYA are hosting a cocktail reception at the National Museum of African American Music!
06 March 2024 Events
Artificial Intelligence: Risks and Opportunities in the Creative Industry
As part of the American Chamber of Commerce for Brazil’s Artificial Intelligence: Risks and Opportunities in the Creative Industry conference, Freddie Goudie (Partner, Miami) will be speaking on the "AI and Business Ethics" panel.