Jordan Bledsoe is an experienced commercial litigator dedicated to delivering exceptional legal representation to a wide range of clients from individuals to large corporations across various industries.
Clients turn to Jordan for his ability to navigate complex legal disputes, provide effective and practical solutions, and consistently achieve favorable results. A member of the Foley’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group, Jordan’s practice focuses on handling disputes involving breach of contract, tort and personal injury claims against companies and organizations, real property, construction defect, RICO, trade secret misappropriation, false advertising, partnership disputes, business torts, and professional negligence. Jordan has considerable experience in real estate litigation matters and cases involving tort allegations against for-profit companies and religious institutions. Jordan has a deep understanding of the intricacies surrounding these matters and can offer comprehensive legal guidance to see clients through the process from start to finish.
Prior to graduating from law school, Jordan served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Scott M. Matheson, Jr., Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Honorable Clark Waddoups, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, and the Honorable Dale A. Kimball, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah.
Awards and Recognition
- Included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America (Commercial Litigation) (2021–2024)
- Listed among Rising Stars (Business Litigation), Mountain States Super Lawyers (2019–2021)
- Chair, J. Reuben Clark Law Society Young Lawyers Committee (2015–2019)
- S.J. Quinney College of Law Outstanding Achievement Award in Civil Procedure, Legal Methods I, Legal Methods II, and Advanced Legal Research
- President, Student Litigation Society (2012–2013)
- S.J. Quinney College of Law Leadership Award
- Quinney Research Fellow
- Chair, J. Reuben Clark Law Society Young Lawyers Committee (2015-2019)
Presentations and Publications
- Speaker, “Jordan Bledsoe — On The Business of Law,” Latte With A Lawyer Podcast (July 30, 2021)
- Speaker, “Trusted Podcast: Jordan Bledsoe on Business Litigation,” Trusted Podcast (Aug. 3, 2020)
- Author, “Bowl Championship Series: A Legal Analysis of BCS Violation of or Compliance with Sherman Antitrust Laws,” 25 Prelaw Rev. 47 (2011)