Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that 10 of its Salt Lake City attorneys have been named to the 2023 Mountain States Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Additionally, partner Kenneth Black was named to the Top 100: 2023 Mountain States Super Lawyers list and partner Monica Call was named to the Top 50: 2023 Women Mountain States Super Lawyers list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Each year, only 5 percent of attorneys in the state are selected to the Super Lawyers list, and only 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state are named to the Rising Stars list. Mountain States Top Lists recognize the attorneys who receive the highest point totals during this selection process.
2023 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Kenneth Black – Business Litigation
- Jared Braithwaite – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Monica Call – Business Litigation
- David Jordan – Business Litigation
- David Mortensen – Business Litigation
- David Wright – Intellectual Property Litigation
2023 Mountain States Rising Stars
- Jordan Bledsoe – Business Litigation
- Wes Harward – Business Litigation
- Alexis Juergens – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert Stewart – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff