Rebecca (Becca) Jordan represents clients involved in complex litigation matters, including commercial, oil and gas, employment, and insurance litigation. Additionally, she has represented clients in matters before state government. As part of her commercial litigation practice, Becca is involved in motion practice, written discovery, depositions, hearings, settlement negotiations, and trial preparations.
Prior to joining Foley, Becca served as a legal intern for Judge Marcia Crone, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, where she assisted in drafting case briefs and orders. Becca also served as a legal intern for the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office, where she gleaned unique insight into the criminal justice system. This experience proved useful, as Becca has since defended clients against subpoenas in criminal court.
Awards and Recognition
- Championship Winner, Hippard Mock Trial Competition (2019)
- Houston Bar Association Best UHLC 1L Brief (2019)
- Dean’s List (2021)
- Member of the Houston Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association
- Project TRAIN
- Special Olympics Committee
- Mentor, UHLC Pipeline Program
- Mentor, UHLC Professional Mentoring
- Member, Barbara Bush Houston Literacy Foundation Young Professionals
Presentations and Publications
- Author, “Force Majeure and the Great Supply Chain Disruption” in IEL’s The Energy Dispatch (April 2022).