Foley is pleased to continue the Employee Benefits Broadcast Web conference series. Each quarter, Foley's Employee Benefits attorneys will share all of the employee benefits news and analysis you need in an engaging and informative hour-long Web conference.
Foley's Employee Benefits attorneys presented a special health care edition of our broadcast on Tuesday, August 3, 2010. In this session, we dedicated the entire program to the following segment:
In the Headlines: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - What You Should be Considering Now
- Retiree-Only/Excepted Benefits
- Exceptions for Grandfathered and Collectively Bargained Health Plans
- New Dependent Child Coverage Regulations
- ACA Regulations: Annual & Lifetime Plan Limits
- Pre-existing Condition Exclusions and First Dollar Preventive Care Coverage
- Limitations on Rescissions, Patient Protections, and Internal Claims and Appeals Processes & External Reviews
The Employee Benefits Broadcast provides participants with needed information in the most efficient manner possible - only a telephone line and Internet access are required to participate - allowing employee benefits professionals to stay up-to-date with timely information from anywhere in the nation.
Learn more about this and other Employee Benefits Broadcast Web conference programs at Foley.com/ebb.