Leslie F. DeGonia focuses her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters. She regularly advises sports clients in connection with a variety of M&A and commercial matters. She is based in the Dallas office where she is a member of the firm’s Transaction Practice Group.
- Represented an ownership group in their acquisition of a minority stake in English Football (soccer) Club Norwich City Football Club.
- Represented an investment entity in its bid to purchase an international tennis tournament.
- Represented multiple ownership groups in their bids to purchase baseball franchises in the MLB.
- Drafted all investment documents, including the private placement memorandum, to be distributed to potential investors of a sports franchise.
- Served as lead associate overseeing the sale of a (i) transportation and tolling system provider for $120,000,000 and (ii) manufacturer of water filtration and clean air technologies for $255,000,00.
- Advised a leading sports agency in the sale of its minority interest in a lifestyle brand.
*Matters handled prior to joining Foley.
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE)
- SPCA of Texas Young Professionals