Kelsey C. Boehm assists Foley’s clients in a wide array of complex commercial litigation matters including class action defense, contract disputes, and intellectual property matters.
Kelsey has substantial experience advising clients in the food and beverage, fashion and beauty, health care, and automotive industries. Kelsey has secured favorable results for clients across all phases of litigation, including pleading stage, discovery, summary judgment, mediation, arbitration and trials, and appeals.
- Defend various food and product packaging companies against claims of false advertising and improper labeling
- Represented a health care company during a month-long arbitration hearing, which resulted in a judicial confirmation of a final award in excess of $285,000,000 for Foley’s client
- Represent numerous automobile and food manufacturers in cases involving breach of contract and warranty claims
- Represent clients in environmental litigation, including nuisance suits brought by private landowners relating to groundwater contamination and noxious odors
- Represent medical instrument manufacturers in patent infringement cases
- Represent e-Commerce companies in intellectual property disputes
- Defend retailers against claims that product labels were false and misleading
- Represent clients in administrative proceedings relating to various issues such as environmental permits and Medicaid audits
Awards and Recognition
- Received, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation (2024)
- Associate Advisory Board Member, Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado
- Infrastructure Committee Member, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Association for Women Lawyers