Foley was the recipient of five individual recognitions presented by The M&A Advisor at its Turnaround Atlas Awards. Part of the prestigious M&A Atlas Awards global brand, the annual awards honors excellence from the global restructuring, special situations M&A, in-court reorganizations and turnaround communities. Over the last several years, winners are selected independently based on identifiable transaction value-generating performance criteria.
The firm received the following awards:
- Special Situation M&A Deal of the Year (Large Markets) for representation of Guggenheim Baseball Management in its acquisition of the Los Angeles Dodgers (Irwin Raij, John Palmer, Kevin Schulz, Michael Small, Robert Dupuy, Chris Rasmussen, Kate Agostinelli, Steve Boyett, Jared Cook, Teri Champ)
- Corporate Turnaround of the Year (Middle Markets) for representation of Trinidad Cement Limited (John Murphy)
- Private Equity Turnaround Deal of the Year (Large) for representation of Wynnchurch Capital, Comvest Group and U.S. Pipe (Tom Spillane, Omar Lucia, Gary Rovner, Leigh Riley, Jeff Gundersen, Gjina Lucaj, and John Palmer)
- Industrial Manufacturing Turnaround of the Year (Middle Markets) for representation of Vista Automotive in the sale of its Heavy Duty Division to Thermal Solutions Manufacturing, an Affiliate of Resilience Capital Partners (Tom Spillane, Heidi Furlong, Jason Hille, Chris Cain)
- Transportation and Logistics Turnaround Deal of the Year for representation of Trailer Bridge, Inc. in the Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization (John Wolfel, Danielle Whitley, Robert Meek, Jennifer Pinder)