Do you have a strategy for responding to the temperamental IPO market and making the most of alternative financing strategies?
Foley & Lardner LLP and the NanoBusiness Alliance are pleased to invite senior business executives and investors to participate in a roundtable discussion addressing how nanotechnology companies can develop financing strategies for success.
Discussion topics include:
- Financing growth and development of a nanotechnology company with long product development timelines, little or no near-term revenue, and potential applications in many industries
- Determining when the sale of your company is the most viable and what factors have made other nanotechnology companies attractive targets
- Deciding whether to go IPO, OTC, AIM, or private equity
- Exploring nontraditional financing options
- Positioning your company for the best financing options
Confirmed Boston Attendees:
Tim Cesarek, President, Koch Genesis Company, LLC
Mark Modzelewski, Vice President, NanoDynamics
Justin Hall-Tipping, Senior Managing Partner, NanoHoldings LLC
Scott Livingston, Managing Director, The Livingston Group, Axiom Capital Management Inc.
Curt Creely, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP