Do you have a strategy for responding to the temperamental IPO market and making the most of alternative financing strategies?
Foley & Lardner LLP and the NanoBusiness Alliance are pleased to invite senior business executives and investors to participate in a roundtable discussion addressing how nanotechnology companies can develop financing strategies for success.
Discussion topics include:
- Financing growth and development of a nanotechnology company with long product development timelines, little or no near-term revenue, and potential applications in many industries
- Determining when the sale of your company is the most viable and what factors have made other nanotechnology companies attractive targets
- Deciding whether to go IPO, OTC, AIM, or private equity
- Exploring nontraditional financing options
- Positioning your company for the best financing options
Confirmed Palo Alto Attendees:
- Michael Knapp, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Cambrios
- Alexei Andreev, Managing Director, Harris & Harris Group, Inc.
- Conrad Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer, Innovalight Inc.
- Amy Corinne Smith, Senior Vice President, Global Technology Group, Lehman Brothers
- Curt Creely, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP