Foley invites you to join CapLinked's panel of deal veterans on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific) for an in-depth look at the latest tools and best practices available for speeding up the execution and post-deal integration of your M&A transactions.
Our speakers will provide real-world guidance and insight on:
- Identifying, addressing, and overcoming common challenges and obstacles in the deal process
- Speeding up the deal by capitalizing on best-practice processes, techniques, and tools
- Smoothing out the deal process by leveraging the right resources at the right time
- Understanding and mitigating risks before, during, and after the negotiations
- Dave Curran is Global Director, Risk & Compliance, with Thomson Reuters and works with major clients to help address and mitigate systemic regulatory and compliance challenges.
- Gabor Garai is a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP. He is chair of the firm's Private Equity & Venture Capital Practice and co-chair of the Life Sciences Industry Team.
- Robert T. Brown leads Lincoln International's Business Services Group. He manages key client relationships, leads deal teams, and is active in marketing the services of Lincoln International.
To attend this Web conference, please register with CapLinked here.