Partner Liane Peterson will present “Assessing Secondary Considerations in Light of Blocking Patents Post-Acorda” at the American Conference Institute’s (ACI) Paragraph IV Disputes Conference on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 in New York, New York.
Topics Peterson and the other panelists will cover include:
- Reviewing the expanding doctrine of blocking patents relative to secondary considerations
- Exploring the difficulty of presenting evidence of “negative acts”
- Considering which party bears the burden of proving the effect of the putative blocking patent
- Determining how much proof is required to overcome the “solid premise of diminished incentive” when a blocking patent is invoked?
- Analyzing how the Acorda decision effects the obviousness analysis
For more information and to register, please visit ACI’s website.