We have represented airport clients in negotiations with commercial concessions tenants and licensees, hotel operators, public parking operators, advertisers, and rental car and other ground transportation operators. We can advise you on public bidding and proposal requirements, assist in evaluating bids and proposals, and participate in the development and implementation of airport concession disadvantaged business enterprise (ACDBE) and airport concessions policies.
- Draft concessions and rental car policies
- Draft and help award various types of concession requests for proposals and agreements
- Negotiate airport hotel development agreements and leases with many major hoteliers and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Assist in the development of RFPs and RFQs for food and beverage, news and gift, rental car, and advertising concessions, and parking and security management services as well as develop agreements between airports and concessionaires or operators
- Help develop and implement ACDBE policies and provide counsel concerning the FAA’s ACDBE regulations