We’ll be presenting topics that affect the industry and your business, including:
Special Breakfast Session
The Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program and What It Means for Litigation Parties
- Back to the Future: What’s Hot — and What’s Not — After 20 Years of Distribution and Franchise Litigation
- The Top 10 Cases of 2010 – 2011
- The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same: Resale Price Maintenance in a Post-Leegin World
- Robinson-Patman: Still Crazy After All These Years?
- What’s Changed in State Regulation of the Dealer Relationship After
- Dealer Terminations Over the Years
- Curing Those Distribution Blues: Solving Your Most Vexing Distribution Problems
- Effectively Using Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- 20 Years of Lessons Learned: Drafting Terms and Conditions
- Changing Distribution Contracts in an Ever-Changing World
- Internet Advertising Best Practices to Prevent Infringement by Others, Including You
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow: 20 Years of eCommerce and Its Impact on Your Distribution Channel
- The Legal Challenges and Business Opportunities of eCommerce
- The Long Arm of U.S. Law: Avoiding FCPA Liability for the Overseas Conduct of Dealers and Franchisees
- Foreign Affairs: Adventures in International Arbitration
- Not So Fast: No Longer the Law’s Darling, Arbitration Faces Increased Scrutiny
- Distribution Issues in Emerging Markets: Selling Into Brazil and Latin America, Russia, and China
- Reporting Product Safety Hazards Under the Consumer Product Safety Act
- Meeting Marketing Objectives and Legal Requirements in Consumer Product Labeling
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to attend an interactive Roundtable Lunch Session. The sessions have very limited seating, so please select your session preference when registering.
Session 1: Issues in Dealer Terminations
Session 2: Pricing and Antitrust Issues
Session 3: International Distribution Issues
Session 4: E-Discovery Issues
Session 5: Dealer Succession Planning
For additional information, please contact Kristen Martin at [email protected] or 312.832.4725.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 5.25 General credits. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.