We will take a look at the past year in health care finance and discuss what is on the horizon for next year. We will highlight the trends and activities from 2015 that we anticipate will continue to affect health care providers, including implementation of IRS regulations, mergers, acquisitions, other combinations, and SEC enforcement actions.
- Health care provider combinations and emerging structure trends
- The Massachusetts ban on a proposed combination due to perceived cost containment issues
- The evolution of the direct placement market Lessons learned from first rounds of SEC MCDC settlement actions
- Evolution of market conditions
- Living with regulations such as 501(r) and the new allocation and accounting rules