This virtual event will explain both the day-to-day and the big-picture antitrust issues facing health care providers today. Led by a cross-disciplinary team of antitrust and healthcare attorneys, the presentation will include an overview of basic antitrust law before jumping into the unique antitrust issues that face health care providers, including:
- Clinical integration and provider collaborations
- Anti-steering provision and “all or nothing” contracting
- Antitrust issues from denials of admitting privileges
- “No poach” agreements between employers
- Criminal antitrust enforcement in the health care sector
- Mergers and acquisitions
This presentation will also cover recent developments, best practices, and practical tips for staying compliant.