Nine attorneys from Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP have been named to H Texas magazine’s Houston’s Top Lawyers 2012 listing. The full list appears in the summer issue of the publication.
The following Gardere attorneys and practice areas for which they were honored are:
- Jeffrey S. Davis, Commercial Litigation
- Amy Catherine Dinn, Commercial Litigation
- Orin H. Lewis, Commercial Litigation
- Neil Martin, Labor and Employment
- Frank Putman, Corporate
- Peter Scaff, Commercial Litigation
- Rachel Powitzky Steely, Labor and Employment
- Samantha Trahan, Commercial Litigation
- T. Michael Wall, Commercial Litigation
"These individuals demonstrate the intellect and commitment it takes to maintain a successful law practice and consistently go above and beyond for their clients," says Gardere Managing Partner Steve Good. "We have an exceptional group of attorneys in Houston and I am pleased that a number of them made the list."
To compile the list of the city's top lawyers, H Texas solicited nominations from Houston area attorneys, as well as legal clients and the magazine's subscribers. Voters were asked to nominate attorneys whose work they know first-hand, including firm colleagues, co-counsel, lawyers they had observed in court, and opposing counsel. An outside firm tabulated the ballots and an executive panel finalized the list.