Megan Fouse’s current practice focuses on a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions, emerging company and venture capital clients, equity investments, and corporate reorganizations for both corporate and middle-market private equity clients. Prior to joining Foley, Megan was an associate at another firm, where she participated in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Audax Group and its portfolio company, Beacon Mobility, in various add-on acquisitions and corporate matters, including the acquisitions of:
- Alltown Bus Service;
- DS Bus Lines and Midwest Bus Sales
- Huntington Coach Company
- BICO Group AB, in various acquisitions, investments, and corporate matters, including its acquisitions of:
- Allegro 3D, Inc.
- Biosero, Inc.
- Wynnchurch Capital, in its acquisition of Floworks Holdings, LLC
- Software AG, in its acquisition of StreamSets, Inc.
- Novacap, one of Canada’s leading private equity firms, in its acquisition of 7Hops.com Inc.
- Kids2, Inc., in its take-private acquisition of Summer Infant, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMR)
- ZecOps, in its acquisition by Jamf (NYSE: JAMF)
- Advent International and its portfolio company, Culligan International Company, in its take-private acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited and in its sale of Seven Seas Water Corporation*
- Charlesbank Capital Partners, together with Robert Long and Blair Ramey of Sanofi’s North American Consumer Healthcare division, in its acquisition of City Brewing*
- Snow Phipps Group and its portfolio company, Brook & Whittle Limited, in its simultaneous acquisitions of Wizard Labels LLC and the assets of Innovative Labeling Solutions, Inc. and in its acquisition of substantially all assets of Tri Print LLC*
- Providence Equity Partners, in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend*
*Matters handled prior to joining Foley.
Foley Represents Beacon Mobility in Acquisition of Cedar Bus Company and Easton Bus Service
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal advisor to Beacon Mobility, a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, in its acquisitions of Cedar Bus Company and Easton Bus Service, Inc.
Foley Represents Beacon Mobility in Acquisition of Rolling V Bus Corp.
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal advisor for Audax Private Equity portfolio company Beacon Mobility in its acquisition of Rolling V Bus Corp.
Foley Represents Beacon Mobility in Acquisition of Local Motion
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal advisor for Audax Private Equity portfolio company Beacon Mobility in its acquisition of Local Motion of Boston.
Foley Serves as Legal Adviser to Basalt Infrastructure Partners in Acquisition of Fortbrand Services LLC
Foley & Lardner LLP served as legal adviser to Basalt Infrastructure Partners LLC (Basalt) in its acquisition of Fortbrand Services LLC (Fortbrand) from Wincove Private Holdings, L.P.
Foley Represents ControlByWeb in Sale to North Branch Capital
Foley & Lardner LLP represented ControlByWeb (CBW) in its sale to North Branch Capital.
Foley Represents Novacap in Partnership with Static Media
Foley & Lardner LLP represented Novacap, a leading North American private equity firm, in its partnership with Static Media, an Indianapolis-based company that owns and operates a portfolio of unique and passion-driven digital media brands providing content in food, lifestyle, and media and entertainment.